Try our version of the classic Irish Coffee; Orchard Coffee Cocktail. Did you know how the Irish Coffee was invented? In 1942 passengers on a flight were arriving at Shannon, an airport in the southwest of Ireland, they were frozen to the bone and in the restaurant there, the chef Joe Sheridan got them warmed up with a hot coffee […]
Cocktail and reading to pair with a good book
Pairing a good book with a drink that accompanies you along the trip is the plan we want to suggest today.
How many things are going your way?
- Allow your mind to completely switch off.
- Look for a nice spot in your home that is comfortable and peaceful.
- We recommend enjoying the process to create this recipe for which we are providing all the steps, measures and ingredients, and also indulge yourself by choosing a book that invades your mind and makes time stop for you ⏱?
- Savour the pairing that you have just created between your imagination and your palate.
The ritual of reading a good book cannot go unnoticed due to the beauty that its meaning exudes, you simply need to add the flavour of tequila, almond or chocolate to your reading.
Take an Old Fashion glass and let´s get the plan started… ✔️
How to make it?
•Shake all the ingredients with ice in a mixing glass.
•Strain into the glass over a piece of ice.
• Decorate it with orange peel.
The wake-up: 1 1/2 oz Tequila 1/2 oz Gin 1/8 oz Chartreuse 3/4 oz Lemon juice 1/8 oz Sanz orgeat syrup 3/4 oz Homemade roasted wheat beer syrup Herbal bitters Top with roasted wheat beer Procedure: Beat all the ingredients except the beer in a cocktail shaker with ice. Double strain into […]
Sanz Strawberry Purée is on the market! It is here now, we could not wait to tell you and the day has arrived. If we tell you that there is an 88% fruit purée that you do not need to freeze in order to enjoy the spectacular taste, that when closed it lasts for a […]