Differences between FOAM Siphon and SODA Siphon. These are two types of siphons that are commonly used in cooking and cocktail making to create drinks, dishes and desserts with gas. Although both have a similar mechanism, there are differences between them and they are used in different situations. ⚪️ FOAM SIPHON: ◽It creates light and airy […]
What to consider when doing Flair at the bar
What to consider when doing Flair at the bar:
- Never train in front of the public while working at the bar.
- Don´t take the risk of doing moves that you have not properly trained in order to avoid accidents during work.
- Avoid thinking that because you do working flair you are going to take longer to prepare cocktails, furthermore, you can manage to be more productive.
- Flair forms part of the show, so you do it to liven up and entertain the customers you have in front of you.
- Bear in mind that utensils must always be clean.
- Always wear a smile. It is a muscle that must be trained. Usually, when we concentrate on doing something, we have a serious face, but when it comes to doing Flair, we need to get used to smiling to make it come naturally.
- And of course, treat customers like a guest who is entering your home, always well cared for. They should feel that they are in a good place, welcome and have the feeling that we will make them enjoy the experience.
These are some points that were talked about at the #SanzFlairChallenge Masterclass that the winners of the challenge recently attended.
Thanks to the teacher Adrián Tureatca for his great tips and the flair masterclass.
As you know, in 2019Sanz Cocktails landed in England with the aim of expanding and giving people a lot to talk about in Britain.Some time ago, we visited our friends, thebartenders of the chain Dirty Bones, and now we are back in search of Kenny Mendoza to talk about the cocktail culture that is experienced there. A […]
Some of you will wonder… why do they want to talk about Brix Degrees? What is their significance and what do they have to do with your syrups? Well, as we said, it is a cornerstone for the production of our syrups. Using this concept, we establish the sweetening power that we want our syrups […]